Author Topic: Car build cost  (Read 1805 times)

Willa494

• View Profile
Car build cost
« on: December 30, 2014, 10:58:41 PM »
Hi
I am new to the site and i am thinking about racing next year in a mg zr in class A
Could anyone tell me the rough cost of a car build ?
What are your race fees and camping on site fees
What other costs will there be ?
I am coming from another Motorsport so just weighing up costs
Thanks

Willa494

• View Profile
Re: Car build cost
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 10:49:23 AM »
I just thought I would let you know , that it was through watching your members at Mallory park on Boxing Day where I gained an interest in this sport. So thank you!

slw75

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 05:03:20 PM »
Hi,

Just to let you know the MG ZR is being dropped from the championship.  We only had one entry last season and he is now moving to the MG Trophy as they have an entry level class.

Please see below link for details

http://www.mgcc.co.uk/trophy/

moggyman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 11:58:30 AM »
if you were going down the metro route, then buying a car may turn out to be cheaper,as when building from scratch when do you stop putting new bits on.The very rough average is 300 per race and 4 entry tickets are in with that.I have never had to pay for camping any where.Depending which form of motorsport your back ground is in is your licence to spec, are you aware of timing transponders is your safety clothing etc upto spec. Our 1st race should be at Mallory park bank holiday in march come along again if its local and have a chat to any one, it is a very friendly pack off track.LOTS of things not answered for you but keep asking